I am such a feakin’ slacker! I just need to confess… I had a candy bar today (okay, two) and one yesterday and I haven’t drank near enough water and I haven’t exercised once this week. Why you ask… well my dad has always said “excuses are like ass holes every ones got one, some just stink more than others.” So I am going to try and offer some less stinky excuses and motivate myself back on track.
- It is an emotional, tiring, crappy time of month!
- It was a busy weekend and I didn’t get enough rest
- Work is really busy right now
- My house is messy
- I like being fat and not fitting into any of my clothes and looking at skinny clothes thinking someday I will be able to where those while doing nothing about it
- I like how my fat bobbles when I run
- I like when little kids tell me I have a really big belly, butt, whatever…
- My all time favorite excuse… But I am a single mom… Oh wait! That is why I need to lose weight and look hot!
Okay… point made… no good excuses. I am obviously just returning to poor habits to cope with life.
Here is my question though… is there any easy way to change bad habits? I am starting to realize it is nothing short of a battle and I am losing if I am not fighting it constantly. I guess it is time to put the boxing gloves back on and get tough before I get my butt kicked and end up the world’s fattest single woman still hoping to find some fine fella!